Saturday, April 17, 2010

My sincerest apologises...

Hey everyone!

Alright so I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my status...

I'm been insanely busy and I haven't had a whole lot of time to work on my stories. Plus, any time I have been working on them, I've felt very unsatisfied with what I've written.
I assumed that people would rather wait a while longer for something that I feel proud of, then start reading something that isn't as good as I'd like it to be.

Anyway, the first update for this story is in blogger and scheduled to update on the 27th (giving me ten more days to get as much done as possible)... so I guess I'll see what you guys think of it then!

Thanks for you tolerance and once again, sorry for the wait! =)

P.S To everyone else who writes on here and has me as a follower for their stories... I'm so, so, so sorry that I've been lacking with comments! I've either been reading updates on my phone (where I can't comment) or just not having enough time to read as I'd like!
I promise that I still enjoy reading all the stories that I follow on here and that as soon as May comes and things settle down, I'll get back into the swing of things.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back Zigh! Take your time with the writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand the whole not having time thing! April 27th!! I am really excited for this story so keep working at it when you have a chance, you are definitely right that we are willing to wait not only because we want your best, everything you put out is good, but it is easier to write the upcoming chapters if you are comfortable with the stuff you've already posted. Hope all's well and I'm waiting anxiously!

    ReplyDelete