Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hidden Story

Hey all!

So I have a story that's about 6 updates long... it's not that exciting or anything that I was going to share with the blogging world, but I figured, why not?
Basically, it's a Mario Lemieux story and it's all smut. The story line is basically sex lol.

I'm not opening it up on here just because of the content and I don't want ppl to attack me for it, so if you're interested in reading it... send me an e-mail (future.mrs.kane@hotmail.com) and I'll invite you to it.

It's not something that's going to be updated on a regular basis, but if you're interested in something else to read... it's there.

I'm also finishing my Max Talbot short story (only a handful of updates left), as I'm working on HM so if you wanna read that... you can it's located here.

2 comments:

  1. smut about Mario? lol. Not judging you, but Mario's as old as my dad, so it's a little strange. hahah.

    Anyway, hope you update HM today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. email me! haha i'm curious lawl

    ReplyDelete